Hello everybody. 
News about this upcoming daily soap are out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDhcOpIolSd/?igsh=YWNicWQxdzVrdDFr
Show Discussions
Hello everybody. 
News about this upcoming daily soap are out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDhcOpIolSd/?igsh=YWNicWQxdzVrdDFr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I read Faysal Qureshi and got shocked
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I read Faysal Qureshi and got shocked
I can imagine
I remember I was shocked seeing Faisal in a drama with Nazish , and with that new girl in Zulmi.
Also his pairing with Seher Khan in Farq was 
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I read Faysal Qureshi and got shocked
Hahaha same hereee 😂🤣🤣🤣
I was like yeh fq kis ky saath araha hai 🤣
janice and subhaan in this show together again after hasrat hahaha
janice and subhaan in this show together again after hasrat hahaha
So the repeated the hit pair here again. 
janice and subhaan in this show together again after hasrat hahaha
Good to see hasrat pair back i want Kiran and Fahad to pair in a good show
Why zainab is back?? isko koi replace krdo her face is annoying instead of her it should've been zubab rana or alizeh shah i seriously don't like this girl 