Let's start the game : kiski vajah se trp aayi . 🍿 stuff
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's start the game : kiski vajah se trp aayi . 🍿 stuff
Audience really loved baby drama I guess. Or was it Abhir’s entry?
I believe it’s the return of Abhir 😂Let's start the game : kiski vajah se trp aayi 🍿 stuff
Originally posted by: Shinning_AD
Audience really loved baby drama I guess. Or was it Abhir’s entry?
Abhir most probably I think
Let's start the game : kiski vajah se trp aayi . 🍿 stuff
Audience must have felt happy that this baby swap nonsense is gonna be over! They telecasted that reveal promo way too much.
And some new people may have joined for Abhir entry ✨
Originally posted by: Shinning_AD
I believe it’s the return of Abhir 😂
I believe it's the promo of abhir giving baby back to ruhi. This plot keyline was when will ruhi get her baby back. When audience saw promo they watched in anticipation how will abhir give baby back.
abhir and ruhi meet was most anticipated track for me atleast
I believe it's the promo of abhir giving baby back to ruhi. This plot keyline was when will ruhi get her baby back. When audience saw promo they watched in anticipation how will abhir give baby back.

I ended up watching for Abhir's entry. Last week was pretty fun. Abhir's character has potential but I am not sure if writers will do justice with his character
The baby drama has been stretched like a rubber which bores me.


Trp for episodes where Rohit asked kid back, abhir truth in jail, gvs crying for their deeds, abhir at home, abhir ruhi meet fight at gvs.
30th nov to 6th december

Let's start the game : kiski vajah se trp aayi . 🍿 stuff
They played that promo 10 days before for a reason 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3