Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ruhi has no compatibility with anybody ..she’s the vamp.. only there to create trouble. But this show is not Ruhis story or even armaans story..it’s abhiras story..and we saw what happened last Gen. Anyway hopefully they’ll still make Daksh BSP , and abhimaan will,get their happy family..’.because if we have to,see Ruhi chase Armaan again. People will quit..Originally posted by: elizamerin
Earlier I used to feel that their characters match.But Ryt now I feel Armaan and Ruhi are entirely different.They has no compatibility
Gosh.. Those episodes yaar
Bhavna this is the ryt time to bring up angst
Okay what the f*ck is a fascinator and why am I getting one notif per 50 seconds due to it 
Manish said the baby who died was also,a boy..he did when Ruhi asked him
I just have a feeling. Remember abhira dream where her son n roohi daughter were fighting 😄😄😄😄
Originally posted by: Debospeaks
Wasn't that child going to be named 'Abhimanyu'????
ROOHI

I LOVE Hatyar Armaan 
All of us r getting that..Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Okay what the f*ck is a fascinator and why am I getting one notif per 50 seconds due to it
Yes India Forums we all are fascinating people (not really), now stop these notifs 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Okay what the f*ck is a fascinator and why am I getting one notif per 50 seconds due to it
Don't worry rash complained on site issue thread.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3