it looks really good. Simple couple and romantic steps hi sahi hai inke liye. Can't wait to see the whole performancehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DDV3uZ1PTHH/?igsh=MTNqanh2N2E2Y2J1
Dance accha tho lag raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it looks really good. Simple couple and romantic steps hi sahi hai inke liye. Can't wait to see the whole performancehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DDV3uZ1PTHH/?igsh=MTNqanh2N2E2Y2J1
Dance accha tho lag raha hai
....
https://youtu.be/0YvYSbkkOTo?si=z_b4jB92ePydDvt3
This cast is so cutee 
Shivangi joshi was missing in yesterday's event right?? But from what I remember she was about to perform...... and shayad she was present day before yesterday when they were recording performances.
Mathan @Sam and Garvita : yeh dono khudh he award bankey chali aayi hain 
Shivangi joshi was missing in yesterday's event right?? But from what I remember she was about to perform...... and shayad she was present day before yesterday when they were recording performances.
I saw clips of her in the venue, but not on the red carpet for some reason.
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://youtu.be/0YvYSbkkOTo?si=z_b4jB92ePydDvt3
This cast is so cutee
They all radiate positive vibes when together 
I think her performance got late.. Isliye missed the red carpet event.Shivangi joshi was missing in yesterday's event right?? But from what I remember she was about to perform...... and shayad she was present day before yesterday when they were recording performances.
I think her performance got late.. Isliye missed the red carpet event.
But performance ki recording to kal ho rahi thi naa??
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3