Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/girlstanbest/status/1864551757759623525
Aaliya aaga is the most aesthetically pleasing character ever from pakdrama. Everything about her was chef's kiss including her masoom sa bacha
https://x.com/tumnazarmeiraho/status/1864385833047908366
Sajal will always be iconic for this scene.
This look is from Manto set https://x.com/girlstanbest/status/1864699723262656780
Originally posted by: meandwho
This look is from Manto set https://x.com/girlstanbest/status/1864699723262656780
What? I thought she is filming the Ramadan drama these days... 
It has your UN in the reel 
Some are saying manto shoot is going on. While Saba Faisal has been posting bts from dwg sets. So maybe both are being shot in parallelOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
What? I thought she is filming the Ramadan drama these days...
Originally posted by: meandwho
Some are saying manto shoot is going on. While Saba Faisal has been posting bts from dwg sets. So maybe both are being shot in parallel
Seems like it. I guess dwg is being shot in Lahore while manto in karachi. Sajal might have a tight schedule.
https://x.com/goofysajal/status/1867173838439461278
Even the nose is kind of similar.
She is so desi Disney princess coded.
Sajal ka separate thread nhi kya?
Not sure if I can post this but this is really good ,the entire thread
https://x.com/mash1ting/status/1867235231851294781?t=kReNKwwgD8Ex4U8ckTmLVQ&s=19