Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Hates to work out but knows how to flex those biceps in reels..
He’s such a show off. Kaam nahin karna hai bhai ko par muscles flex karne hain 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Hates to work out but knows how to flex those biceps in reels..
He’s such a show off. Kaam nahin karna hai bhai ko par muscles flex karne hain 
He’s such a show off. Kaam nahin karna hai bhai ko par muscles flex karne hain
I think IM shoot and back to back shooting for MJ was exhausting for him as an introvert..they always need downtime to recharge. I hope he signs something good soon.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I think IM shoot and back to back shooting for MJ was exhausting for him as an introvert..they always need downtime to recharge. I hope he signs something good soon.
He looked tanned by the end in IM. Farooq Rind misunderstood the meaning of male lead centric show. He didn’t need to be in every scene.
I doubt he would have done MJ if not for KN & Sultana Sidiqui.
I trust his script sense. I just want him to be back soon.
He looked tanned by the end in IM. Farooq Rind misunderstood the meaning of male lead centric show. He didn’t need to be in every scene.
I doubt he would have done MJ if not for KN & Sultana Sidiqui.
I trust his script sense. I just want him to be back soon.
I don't doubt his script sense too, just hope it won't be another social cause or ensemble cast.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I don't doubt his script sense too, just hope it won't be another social cause or ensemble cast.
Social cause I can still take but not an ensemble cast. It’s a shame to reduce an actor of his calibre to a cameo.
Meri tagOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
Hates to work out but knows how to flex those biceps in reels..

Dole toh mereko bhi passand hain 
https://x.com/tumnazarmeiraho/status/1863539678294462517 I think this is from DWG sets 
https://x.com/tumnazarmeiraho/status/1863847599091888608
That's true. Both of their eyes look so pretty when it's filled with tears
Everyone is ready to hear it out 