Originally posted by: Sunshine75
I can suggest another name if height is not an issue 🤣
Save the efforts of it starts from W
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sunshine75
I can suggest another name if height is not an issue 🤣
Save the efforts of it starts from W
I will not watch QEZ live today as i dont have courage.
If you watch it live today, plzz bta dena Is Ammar involved or not.
I will not watch QEZ live today as i dont have courage.
If you watch it live today, plzz bta dena Is Ammar involved or not.
![]()
Sure..But you should watch too. I don’t think aaj confirm hoga about his involvement..He is not negative is what Nameer said. So may the reveal will happen in future episodes. Daro nahi🫶
I will not watch QEZ live today as i dont have courage.
If you watch it live today, plzz bta dena Is Ammar involved or not.
![]()
Hosla rakhein bhaai! Sab kuch achha achha hoga!
Please lock this thread