Can I use your gifs of Avi?
. I ll give you the credits
. Please please pleaseEpisode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can I use your gifs of Avi?
. Please please pleaseOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Baas lomdi Eisha se lovelapata maat kiya kaarDevdas Avinash nahi chahiye

Use proper language and grammar:
Mishra Ji minus EishaOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Never a dull moment when mishra ji is here
https://x.com/jiocinema/status/1862745602070552938?s=46&t=14fwKequOItMfn5CYLuf8w


Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Baas lomdi Eisha se lovelapata maat kiya kaarDevdas Avinash nahi chahiye


eishs clearly using him and his emotion but khud ka bhi aqal hona chahye :(
🐁
Kis baat ka badla le raha hai 
Bola Avinash minus Eisha
Tooh Alice ki bhi lekaar aa gaya 
Aree wo Kona uncle 2.0 kahan hai? Jiski wjha sy TRP increase hui thy


https://www.instagram.com/p/DC_nCcziAHd/?igsh=MWUzcWZ1dHpnZTAzdA==
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Second jalakukda fan spotted here
.Saare larke halte hain mishra ji se
Dekh lo saare inko tag karke aur jala denge
.
I would be the last person to jaalo over this guy. I have better things to jaalao myself than a random BB contestant who shook inside like a kid just because someone didn't agreed with his decision. LOL
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Can I use your gifs of Avi?
. I ll give you the credits. Please please please
han sure why not ..here some more 



Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Okay
No my team is fixed. It's crystal clear that I genuinely like Rajat and Shilpa. I don't post any pics and gifs whenever I am serious. I am supporting Rajat and Shilpa for real. They are my top 2 for this season. Loving their gameplay as proper BB materials.unlike others
Aise kaise badal gaye aap?

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Yeh dekho muje paltu bol rahe hain aur pookie rajat se compare kar re hain
Aree whenever I see ur team has changed.