Guys Vote Abhir ( Mohit Parmar) on Mirchi Og instagramHe deserves to win it
he has been in the show for like two mins as of today 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Guys Vote Abhir ( Mohit Parmar) on Mirchi Og instagramHe deserves to win it
he has been in the show for like two mins as of today 
https://x.com/itvgreys/status/1859413922383642757
Daily dose of positivity
Did u watch the episode?
https://x.com/itvgreys/status/1859413922383642757
Daily dose of positivity
Yeh cutu chotu Ladoo 🤏🏻🤏🏻
I wanna squish his cheeks 😭😭
Kal ke bawaal aur aaj ke episode ke baad I feel Armaan will ask Rohit & Ruhi for a suggestion for the baby's name. Before Rohit will react, Ruhi will say Ashubh & then Abhira will kootofy her.
Also I hate to say it, but mujhe sach main lagta hai that they may name the baby Abhimanyu (Abhimaan from Abhira & Armaan's name) - Ruhi ki band baj jaayegi on hearing that name & it will connect to Abhir also
https://x.com/itvgreys/status/1859413922383642757
Daily dose of positivity
Want to pull his cheeks 
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Kal ke bawaal aur aaj ke episode ke baad I feel Armaan will ask Rohit & Ruhi for a suggestion for the baby's name. Before Rohit will react, Ruhi will say Ashubh & then Abhira will kootofy her.
Also I hate to say it, but mujhe sach main lagta hai that they may name the baby Abhimanyu (Abhimaan from Abhira & Armaan's name) - Ruhi ki band baj jaayegi on hearing that name & it will connect to Abhir also
Please aisey he abhir and abhira likhtey likhtey mera keyboard bhi confuse hogaya hain, I cant do with another abhi now 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Please aisey he abhir and abhira likhtey likhtey mera keyboard bhi confuse hogaya hain, I cant do with another abhi now
Abhir + Kiara
= AbhiRa (0.3)

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3