Justice for ML Manish Goenka (Ek bebas pita) 😢- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

30

Views

3.1k

Users

9

Likes

170

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

I am not a fan of FL Ruhi too & blamed her for so may kaands, but I really feel bad for her & bash Rohit every day, because no matter what she is wronged by being deprived of her child. People compare Gen 2, Gen 3 and Gen 4 every single day but how this similar incident is forgotten? Why nobody remembers Manish Goenka faced somehow similar situation like his great grand daughter Ruhi his partner betrayed him and was cruel to him just like Ruhi's partner Rohit. He faced so many traumas in his 100+ year life that's why he made "mistakes".

I agree. I didnโ€™t watch previous seasons so didnโ€™t know about his long back story. May be thatโ€™s why I always liked Manish as despite all the hatred he got among previous gen fans, I got positive vibes for him. He was a victim too. Itโ€™s crazy how RS is normalizing child snatching through this show when in irl itโ€™s the evil people doing it deliberately to minor child brides or barely adult women, but here heโ€™s making supposedly positive characters doing it which is normalizing such heinous crime against women/mothers and in this case against a man/father. Btw, Ruhi is not a FL. Sheโ€™s a PL.

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: wws1473 ยท 6 months ago

Where did Abhir, Kiara, and Surekha Chachi go?? Abhira was not even staying with them. Why didn't she contact them about her problems?? When...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".