Farewell!
We miss you so much 💔 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Farewell!
We miss you so much 💔 
I agree with u on one thing.. the moderation in IF sucks, always has done.
Hopefully this place will see extinction soon.
I've been saying this, it's like they prefer it this way, forum having the lowest traffic
Originally posted by: kellyangular
Bye bye bye bye bye tata
Bye bye bye bye bye tata to you
Woh wapas aayenge
Same topics ko tadpayenge
Woh wapas aayenge
Phir se chale jayenge
Ke forum bin ve soone soone hai
Hey Shaitan please come back before Alia's next release
Sad to hear about it. I found your posts entertaining
2 pairs everyone is talking about right now, and neither was on anyone's bingo card: • Gauri Spratt and Aamir Khan — Bollywood's forever...
Sapne vs everyone reviews- Amazon Prime...
https://x.com/i/status/2044664757173489848
2