Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I like my cards. This round is fun. Last time we got blank cards so it was boring
Sabko alag white cards hai kya?
Kyunki mujhe toh itne masaaledaar cards nahi mile hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I like my cards. This round is fun. Last time we got blank cards so it was boring
Sabko alag white cards hai kya?
Kyunki mujhe toh itne masaaledaar cards nahi mile hai
I realised that upon seeing the names of Indian shows

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Sabko alag white cards hai kya?
Kyunki mujhe toh itne masaaledaar cards nahi mile hai
Refer to Johnny Lever previous page. 
Chatur chant chaalak, mere se hi training li hai par humaara secret hai isliye kisiko bataate nahi hai
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Sabko alag white cards hai kya?
Kyunki mujhe toh itne masaaledaar cards nahi mile hai
They must be
After sending my answers, even mine dont seem that funny anymore
I only enjoyed my cards for 5 seconds
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Chatur chant chaalak, mere se hi training li hai par humaara secret hai isliye kisiko bataate nahi hai
Wah wah. Nice try but I work solo. 
I didn't understand the next round. Will read again tomorrow.
I didn't understand the next round. Will read again tomorrow.
aree u have to fill in the blanks with the black cards Shreya has pm u .
Meta AI did. Lets see kitna chalta hai.