I struggled with last one and 4th i guess.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Yeah, second one was very confusing. I struggled with that the most.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I struggled with last one and 4th i guess.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Yeah, second one was very confusing. I struggled with that the most.
everyone got different cards set or is it same?Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I like my cards. This round is fun. Last time we got blank cards so it was boring
Originally posted by: SoniRita
everyone got different cards set or is it same?
Must be different warna to sab ke same answers honge
Originally posted by: SoniRita
everyone got different cards set or is it same?
Same feeling....

Yeah yeah 4 words...
Second round se toh mujhe koi umeed hi nahi hai, matlab aise sawaal kahaan se bante hai
it was all her mind, I couldn’t find it in net or nyt connections threads archiveOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Second round se toh mujhe koi umeed hi nahi hai, matlab aise sawaal kahaan se bante hai

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Yayyy meri fav game aagayiiii
Kahan hain mere CAH buddies??
Mohtarma aap hi jeetengi yeh round
I submitted last 2 randomly they are not making sense
![]()
Last 2? Mere last 4 aren't making any sense to me
yeh bhi sahi hai, i am in similar boat as uOriginally posted by: SoniRita
it was all her mind, I couldn’t find it in net or nyt connections threads archive
Yes. Google would not help this time. 