The dance was so hot today🫣..No galat camera angles and Megha was also blushing and enjoying for a change...uff both Neil and Neha were so good.
Nothing highlighting other than the dance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The dance was so hot today🫣..No galat camera angles and Megha was also blushing and enjoying for a change...uff both Neil and Neha were so good.
Nothing highlighting other than the dance.
The dance was beautiful 😍 ❤️. For once Megha didn't make a fuss while dancing.
I guess the mystery dancer is none other than KP's twin.
I loved the dance and pieces of Argha.
.. baki nothing as such to talk on....the dancer mystery continues....
Originally posted by: AninditaB
The dance was so hot today🫣..No galat camera angles and Megha was also blushing and enjoying for a change...uff both Neil and Neha were so good.
Nothing highlighting other than the dance.
Yes the dance was the highlight.♥️
I am happy they came back same day because arjun had some office work...thank god they are using his office work as an excuse or else i feared they will forget now that he is working and he will always be found at home like jobless person😂🤣🤣
The dance was beautiful 😍 ❤️. For once Megha didn't make a fuss while dancing.
I guess the mystery dancer is none other than KP's twin.
Yes, i thought he was Arjun's twin but he is actually kp's twin or may be not even a twin. They showed the face of the man in one bts and he was not the same actor playing kp.
But, I'm glad he's not Arjun's twin. Else there would be more misunderstanding between ArGha which I don't want at this moment.
....
Great start @Ashane
Hope there is a continuation
This was really good. Make a separate topic