https://x.com/maaaah______/status/1854657922724450531?s=46
E x t r a w o r d s
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://x.com/maaaah______/status/1854657922724450531?s=46
E x t r a w o r d s
https://x.com/yw_yumhaj/status/1854607311530054113?t=yGyfVaa-22vv8zM1GVTRnQ&s=19
Y U M H A J crossover
Love this one. She’s so meerab in this
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBxk6mYITfn/?igsh=MTQ0Y3JkcWF4eWd0MQ==
https://x.com/xxyumhaj/status/1854899002367508789?s=46
How are all the Saad ones fitting this scene SO WELL ?! 
https://x.com/anshulovess/status/1854950078521524232?s=46
E x t r a. W o r d s
https://x.com/sarphiriii_/status/1854855506642280644?s=46
Such a beautiful crossover of Daniyal from Jurm added 
I hope yumna does a comedy genre next. Romcom is also fine. I want her to stay away from geo unless they come up with a good script. They are kinda getting very repetitive with their storylines.
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
I hope yumna does a comedy genre next. Romcom is also fine. I want her to stay away from geo unless they come up with a good script. They are kinda getting very repetitive with their storylines.
Yes.. would love to see her in comedy and full negative character like shakra...I loved that character