Am I the only one who didn't like the hairdo?
It just didn't seem right for the event. The clothes are stunning, and the makeup is great, but the hairstyle kind of took away from the overall look.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Am I the only one who didn't like the hairdo?
It just didn't seem right for the event. The clothes are stunning, and the makeup is great, but the hairstyle kind of took away from the overall look.
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Am I the only one who didn't like the hairdo?
It just didn't seem right for the event. The clothes are stunning, and the makeup is great, but the hairstyle kind of took away from the overall look.
It's okay I didn't like her red saree look
her hair interfered too much with the blouse and earrings were not visible. I also think that's because she got very less time.... She was stranded in Qatar for 48 hours because she lost her passport, green card, documents and money. Missed her flight but somehow managed to be on time. So I think a little styling got compromised. Usually embassy helps A LOT but it must be draining.