Chalo. Ab ye prove ho gaya ke sabse unproblematic main hi hoon 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chalo. Ab ye prove ho gaya ke sabse unproblematic main hi hoon 
Now that’s actually shocking. Pishi asa tiOriginally posted by: Veenapai
I am also blocked suddenly
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Yep I knew it. Ma’am has striked again.
Very soon this entire forum will be blocked by her
and she will be talking to herself👀
I blame you for this you know. I wasnt blocked until I quoted your post saying I am glad to find you as fellow hater of Sirat clan. 
Clearly someone is jealous seeing you folks interacting with us ominous folksOriginally posted by: mysticxmyth
No wayyyy, hum mass block kyun ho rahe hai? Humne toh kuch kiya hi nahi. 😭

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
WHAT! No Way
![]()
You are literally the most unproblematic member on this forum. I have never seen you post anything negative
Kitno ko most unproblematic bologey. Yeh sab multi-timer waley hartaketin hain ajab ji 
But then I guess it's ok to block. Kyunki that way both parties who clearly don't like eachother can stay away from eachother post. Best for everyone around I guess.
Kyunki yahaan ke sabhi members acche hainOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Kitno ko most unproblematic bologey. Yeh sab multi-timer waley hartaketin hain ajab ji

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Chalo. Ab ye prove ho gaya ke sabse u problematic main hi hoon
ek baar edt ka chakkar lagakey aao, baata chala block bhi hogayi itney mai 
Originally posted by: Veenapai
I am also blocked suddenly
Aap kyun???? Aap toh zyaada bolte bhi nahi hai 😭
No, you’re definitely one of the more sensible members here who can differentiate between right and wrong and don’t block people for no reason at all..Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Chalo. Ab ye prove ho gaya ke sabse u problematic main hi hoon
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3