Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
Why am I blocked all of a sudden? 👀
I am also blocked suddenly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
Why am I blocked all of a sudden? 👀
I am also blocked suddenly
Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
Why am I blocked all of a sudden? 👀
Main samajh gayi aap kya keh rahe ho, maine kal hi ye baat kahi thi........sab didi ki kripa h dosto.
WHAT! No WayOriginally posted by: Veenapai
I am also blocked suddenly
You are literally the most unproblematic member on this forum. I have never seen you post anything negative 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I’m gonna take a wild guess that it was ‘Ma’am’ who blocked you folks
Finally my fav topic is back 🍿
Kya mere sadhrak rehna warn karne se kisi ko bura lag sakthe hai ???
Mein zyada toh wahi dialogue bolthi hoon
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
WHAT! No Way
![]()
You are literally the most unproblematic member on this forum. I have never seen you post anything negative
Main unproblematic nahi hu? 
Haan ye baat alag h ki kal wala kalesh meri wajah se hua tha....
It’s got to do with pinecones and acorns. 👀
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Today for the first time I came to know what it looks like when you are blocked
aisa kya mainey bol diya achanak se
No wayyyy, hum mass block kyun ho rahe hai? Humne toh kuch kiya hi nahi. 😭
Pata nhi kiski nazar lag gayi. You were one of the rare members with an empty block list
Kya mere sadhrak rehna warn karne se kisi ko bura lag sakthe hai ???
Mein zyada toh wahi dialogue bolthi hoon

Main samajh gayi aap kya keh rahe ho, maine kal hi ye baat kahi thi........sab didi ki kripa h dosto.
I am still clueless ki achanak kya ho gaya.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3