To check if it's working I also added a siggy and mine worked
You can re-copy the link and then add again with proper brackets.
Mene iska bhi gif rakha hai thode dino baad change karungi
sassy girl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To check if it's working I also added a siggy and mine worked
You can re-copy the link and then add again with proper brackets.
Mene iska bhi gif rakha hai thode dino baad change karungi
sassy girl
Originally posted by: Observer007
Mene iska bhi gif rakha hai thode dino baad change karungi
sassy girl
you can add 3 gifs at a time.
You can add 2 more if you like 
Yes I have seen that in your signature and Ajab's.
How to do it, same way? In the same box?
Mera nahi ho raha.... line bhi nahi dikh raha
Edited: hogaya🤩
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
You can add 2 more if you like
Yes aap ke aur tanu k signature me dekha hai
you have a signature may be you have not clicked show signature on top. click on setting -> show signatureOriginally posted by: Observer007
Testing again
Testing again
Sab karke dekha phir bhi nahi hua
mere saath ye bhed bhav kyu IF
Did anyone of watched promo of sitara new show??
https://youtu.be/7fMb0deiTus?si=hg2_deS8dJgx9UM5
I liked it and I might as well give it a shot.
Aapka siggy dikh raha hai 
It is a copy of Woh Toh Hai Albela. Ganja makers are producing this showDid anyone of watched promo of sitara new show??
https://youtu.be/7fMb0deiTus?si=hg2_deS8dJgx9UM5
I liked it and I might as well give it a shot.

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3