Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBj127kizA8/?igsh=Y2FvbXR4YTJwc2E0
I wonder which show will release first , this or Hijr. Coz Imran grew her hair longer here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBj127kizA8/?igsh=Y2FvbXR4YTJwc2E0
I wonder which show will release first , this or Hijr. Coz Imran grew her hair longer here.
I think hijr Yahya might get dragged so mehshar will come on January
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBj127kizA8/?igsh=Y2FvbXR4YTJwc2E0
I wonder which show will release first , this or Hijr. Coz Imran grew her hair longer here.
Hijr as all Hum 8 pm dramas currently running are ending soon.
Originally posted by: Hatimoon
Hijr as all Hum 8 pm dramas currently running are ending soon.
I hope so. I can't wait to watch it. 
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I think hijr Yahya might get dragged so mehshar will come on January
News say that Yahya is a short series, but I feel it is a usual 8 pm drama which may run for 30+ episodes
News say that Yahya is a short series, but I feel it is a usual 8 pm drama which may run for 30+ episodes
Marina Khan said on KDH it's a short series. She said they shot for 8 episodes. Ab edit pe do teen episodes aur badha dein toh kya pata.
Oh really wow so it will end in December the start at the beginning?Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Marina Khan said on KDH it's a short series. She said they shot for 8 episodes. Ab edit pe do teen episodes aur badha dein toh kya pata.