MUSIC 🎸🥁CHIT CHAT CORNER #30👨🏼‍🎤👩‍🎤- Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

71.1k

Users

74

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOPLVRVXNVLT5ZD3

You laugh at breaking a poor girl's heart? You find this funny? As funny as you being FOD himself! And pretending to be a woman so no one attacks you as FOD. I have exposed your real Reddit account, Rast987. You cannot hide anymore. I have made a thread exposing you FOD.

Poor Khala, my prayers are with you during this time of recovery. Do not let men and unfaithful friends like Grumpydwarf break your heart.

FOD, I will never forgive you!!! smiley7


I am quoting you. So others can read this and I am sure will be able to figure out who you are. Btw ..edited to tell you. Your punishment is 1 lifetime of having that drugged up venom tail you all around your socials.

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
EPFWI6OZPEXD4RPW thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: I6NIYKSS7WQJT2MC

There's a very simple explanation.

I will mail you smiley1


Of course you will PM, that's all you do dopey dwarf

Image

EPFWI6OZPEXD4RPW thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: JR2PWKHST3OH6ENK


Of course you will PM, that's all you do dopey dwarf

Image

I'm even more confused now. Grumpydwarf is your friend. Or she was in the last few weeks unless there's been an extraordinary change since then. I hope you haven't defected to the anti-Aish side since you never responded to my post warning you about a friend of yours who hates her with a zeal I haven't seen this side of Hades. Whatever happens, I pray you never turn against Aish. This forum has enough haters.

Image

IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Your post needs a long response. But I am not anti aish.. especially not in that gif you posted. There are a lot of dwarfs on this forum .. apparently .. including the drunk dwarf and dopey dwarf up there..

.. you are so confusing rpa. Lolol I'll reply to you in about 3 days ( to the long one)

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
EPFWI6OZPEXD4RPW thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CPZDSZ2GHNYRL4RJ

Your post needs a long response. But I am not anti aish.. especially not in that gif you posted. There are a lot of dwarfs on this forum .. apparently .. including the drunk dwarf and dopey dwarf up there..

.. you are so confusing rpa. Lolol I'll reply to you in about 3 days ( to the long one)

Yes, thank you because every post in this thread has confused me more including your latest one. Now there's apparently a drunk dwarf and a dopey dwarf. I think I liked it better when there was just one resident dwarf of IF.

I will await your reply whenever you are ready. I'm just glad it's clarified that you are still an Aish fan at heart. But please do remember that the individual I wrote to you about and posted to you about in the other thread is not an Aish fan.

Bidding you goodbye for now with this gif.

Image

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 1 years ago
IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ZVE5EVCRONMKV44Q

Yes, thank you because every post in this thread has confused me more including your latest one. Now there's apparently a drunk dwarf and a dopey dwarf. I think I liked it better when there was just one resident dwarf of IF.

I will await your reply whenever you are ready. I'm just glad it's clarified that you are still an Aish fan at heart. But please do remember that the individual I wrote to you about and posted to you about in the other thread is not an Aish fan.

Bidding you goodbye for now with this gif.

Image


Sometimes the dwarf calls me a dwarf .. haven't you seen it? 5 foot .. dark body? Lolol but I assure you I am just over 6 foot..most more importantly very goodlooking. Infact, rpa, in this whole story.. I am snow white.. ❄️ beautiful, magical, perfect.. with these drunk and dopey dwarf after me and the evil queen that just wants to put me to sleep so she can jump me every night. HELL NO. Not in this Disney movie!

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Rangaaa thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuwe72Rtcc




Add To Watch List (To Get Reply Notifications)

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Since we do not have any BWCC, πŸ˜… so.. I am wishing all my friends and acquaintances here smiley31smiley40 A Very

1000114794.jpg

May you and your loved ones sparkle with truck loads of love, happiness and prosperity ❀️ today and always.... ✨πŸͺ”βœ¨


Charu & Shwetha, please consider yourself tagged.

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 1 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove Β· 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme Β· 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue Β· 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme Β· 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood Β· 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/veteran-music-composer-pyarelals-wife-sunila-sharma-dies-in-mumbai-at-78-2946627-2026-07-13

Expand β–Ό
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".