Looks like two separate Diwali parties are doing on right. One hosted by Ramesh Turani and another Abujani Sandeep.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBmL0gasKH9/
Looks like two separate Diwali parties are doing on right. One hosted by Ramesh Turani and another Abujani Sandeep.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBmL0gasKH9/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/yogenshah_s/p/DBmdNsuR4xO/
Ibrahim and Palak..
https://www.instagram.com/yogenshah_s/p/DBmTqE8iqzI/
Saif , his son Ibrahim
https://www.instagram.com/yogenshah_s/p/DBmVggAiEhL/
Bips and KSG
I've seen Karan wear a cross a lot. Is he a Christian?
I guess Ibrahim and Palak are official, or as official as you can be without coming out in the open.
I’m glad there are better pictures of Saif out there. The one I saw the lighting was so off he actually looked as pink as his clothes.
Bipasha looks gorgeous.
Everyone seems much better dressed this time. No metallics, thankfully.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5wrLfMXLS/?igsh=Z3dnZHVnZ3duaDg0
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ0d_0NzCtt/
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2032134763692319032?s=20 https://x.com/filmfare/status/2032133910122094728?s=20
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/raha-cheering-from-the-stands-for-team-india-with-alia-and-ranbir-is-the-cutest-thing-on-internet-to_232518
5