Chum-arfeen
I am hurt
I expected and you hurt me
Arfeen-tell me how 
Chum-he overpower you today
Be like him 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chum-arfeen
I am hurt
I expected and you hurt me
Arfeen-tell me how 
Chum-he overpower you today
Be like him 
iA, ho jaye

he he he he
But KV toh usko family maanta haiOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Shilpa ne kv ki maar di

Aaj meri fav muskan ka last ep hai. Thoda toh dikhao usse yaar.
Lol..it would be interesting if avinash said something like- dekh bhai jitni chahiye utni hi sacrifice krni pdegi 😂
Is this bb or ghar ghar ki kahani we are watching?
Am lost. Plz help.
KV chabi bharne na kaam achhe se kar raha hai
Mirchi wala task lau for Shilpa
Salman mind hacked Afeen, he's been so defeated today
KV is a better manipulator than Vivian. 