Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw aloo pictures event https://x.com/bollytellybuzz/status/1848983981062295558?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Has anyone seen a pic of kjo with Aloo at MM Diwali party? I have seen him with Ananya,Janhvi..
Bitiya gets another project on silver platter(after the massive, embarrassing debacle called Jigra)
Has anyone seen a pic of kjo with Aloo at MM Diwali party? I have seen him with Ananya,Janhvi..
Too embarrassed to click a picture togther
Originally posted by: DivineAngel
Bitiya gets another project on silver platter(after the massive, embarrassing debacle called Jigra)
I thought that was an employment rush. Sid is also seen in the queue!
@Nishita , aloo will make sure the focus is on stree only this time
that much confidence I have .
Oh! Shraddha did Stree 1 and Stree 2...Fans are waiting for Alia willto do Stree 3, 4 and 5.
https://x.com/i/status/2054536790665756868
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
29