The old house of Mustafa, had 3-5 locations for the house. So Mustafa's room was not part of the real house. Even in the new house, the location outdoor is in different location than the house
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The old house of Mustafa, had 3-5 locations for the house. So Mustafa's room was not part of the real house. Even in the new house, the location outdoor is in different location than the house
A new DOP is responsible for the little bit of light that Badar allows in the drama
Badar is afraid of dogs, I thought one of the guys in prod team had a pet Dog that Hania posts a lot, I am confused is the dog from jbgsl set or this one
Adeel's slap was fake, as he was a bit concerned about Fahad being a producer 
Badar spoke about shooting scene where they are both on the bed, ep 25, he shot a wider angle, but used a compact version
But he hasnt censored any bit
Interview was shot last week, he said quite a lot of episodes are yet to be aired
https://youtube.com/shorts/TgisYeiHhTk?si=NdWMf2X8PP11LMvA
Audience is crazy by God.
Ladkiyaan toh ladkiyaan, aunties bhi aisi baatein karti hain?
Is this show gonna have a happy ending. I haven't watched this week's episodes by my mom was saying that Mustafa got a job and the precaps shows them drifting apart.
Kya chal raha hai?
Originally posted by: meandwho
Farhat asked Badar for Hania and Emaad to be cast as Sharju and Adeel
This is Hania's 4rth project with Badar
I hope this is Hania’s last project with Badar as well
no the dog was from kmkt set,even Fahad posted it in one of his ig postsOriginally posted by: meandwho
Badar is afraid of dogs, I thought one of the guys in prod team had a pet Dog that Hania posts a lot, I am confused is the dog from jbgsl set or this one
yes it will have a happy endingOriginally posted by: minakrish
Is this show gonna have a happy ending. I haven't watched this week's episodes by my mom was saying that Mustafa got a job and the precaps shows them drifting apart.
Kya chal raha hai?