https://twitter.com/kadwa16/status/1843149750465667519
My girl slaying 🥰🥰 Pranali is too good here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/kadwa16/status/1843149750465667519
My girl slaying 🥰🥰 Pranali is too good here
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
https://twitter.com/kadwa16/status/1843149750465667519
My girl slaying 🥰🥰 Pranali is too good here
Did you watch today’s episode it was very good
Nope today's episode I will watch in the evening
I am contributing in TRP 
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Nope today's episode I will watch in the evening
I am contributing in TRP
Ya ya do that it’s needed for full story to get it from makers
Right !
I hope upcoming episodes are interesting
Durga various emotions Pranali
DuAn new pics Pranali Aashay
https://x.com/ITGIRLPRANALI/status/1843232889724625041
Is it? ......
This is something unexpected 😯
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
DuAn new pics Pranali Aashay
Woahh what a chemistry 🔥