CTRL Trailer ( Ananya Pandey)- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

35

Views

4k

Users

21

Likes

69

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#31

Those who wrote after her debut in SOTY 2 that she had "potential" are right, I think...imo, Ananya steadily grows as an actress. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#32

I always thought Ananya was a decent actress. She got a lot of flak for her offscreen comments about nepotism and just overall persona. And I really liked her in Gehriayaan and Kho Gaye Hain Hum Kahan.

Autumnn thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So she's just playing herself in these movies and we're supposed to like it?

Actually her role is in two parts. One as influencer where you can say she is acting as herself but later part is where she shines truly. Do watch the movie.. it is good and so is Ananya.

Autumnn thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#34

Are you posting same comment in two different topic? Swear this is second time happened and for a second wonder didn't I just came to another topic. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Are you posting same comment in two different topic? Swear this is second time happened and for a second wonder didn't I just came to another topic. smiley36

Its all Ctrl content smiley36
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago
#36

I just watched the movie. Ananya was quite good and I actually liked her. If she works more harder she can be a far better actress than Jahnvi. Bandi mein talent hai.

The movie was ok just one time watch. The last 15-20 minutes spoiled the whole movie for me.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060

https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 11 months ago

https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859

https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: SilverBell · 11 months ago

Hi Friends I Made His Movie Discussion Thread Use This Thread To Discuss About His Upcoming Films First Movie Debut...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".