Those who wrote after her debut in SOTY 2 that she had "potential" are right, I think...imo, Ananya steadily grows as an actress. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Those who wrote after her debut in SOTY 2 that she had "potential" are right, I think...imo, Ananya steadily grows as an actress. 
I always thought Ananya was a decent actress. She got a lot of flak for her offscreen comments about nepotism and just overall persona. And I really liked her in Gehriayaan and Kho Gaye Hain Hum Kahan.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
So she's just playing herself in these movies and we're supposed to like it?
Actually her role is in two parts. One as influencer where you can say she is acting as herself but later part is where she shines truly. Do watch the movie.. it is good and so is Ananya.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
https://x.com/anushkaa_tanwar/status/1842522621700636836
LOL multi verse cheating justice
Are you posting same comment in two different topic? Swear this is second time happened and for a second wonder didn't I just came to another topic. 
Its all Ctrl content
Are you posting same comment in two different topic? Swear this is second time happened and for a second wonder didn't I just came to another topic.

I just watched the movie. Ananya was quite good and I actually liked her. If she works more harder she can be a far better actress than Jahnvi. Bandi mein talent hai.
The movie was ok just one time watch. The last 15-20 minutes spoiled the whole movie for me.
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
Hi Friends I Made His Movie Discussion Thread Use This Thread To Discuss About His Upcoming Films First Movie Debut...
16