
In your own words
I, Me & Myself:
Where would I be without BB 18:
Me & my partners in crime:
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 18 world:
Participants I am excited about in BB 18:


In your own words
I, Me & Myself:
Where would I be without BB 18:
Me & my partners in crime:
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 18 world:
Participants I am excited about in BB 18:

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hum ko ksi Taruf ki zaroorat nhi hamara name hi kafi hai 
10 saal pehle jo diya tha woh dekhlena plz
I don’t need an introduction. I am an elite member 
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I don’t need an introduction. I am an elite member

Yes. We don't need an introduction. We are Lifetime members of BB Forum. 
Google "Sneha Narayanan" 
(Just kidding lol)
Karishma... and my DP says who I am rooting for :)
Sristi
Reason just for salu and his do what you want to do man
Birthday October 11
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Yes. We don't need an introduction. We are Lifetime members of BB Forum.
Life time achievement award bas baki hain
No introduction needed bas mujhse bachke rehna
. Kab kiska favourite contestant mera shikar hoga pata bhi nahi chalega