Hello everybody . 
I found this pic from bts of this drama which is produced by : 7th Sky .
https://www.instagram.com/p/C_GpwpdunG7/?igsh=MXcyNW96YWk5b2N6Mg==
Hello everybody . 
I found this pic from bts of this drama which is produced by : 7th Sky .
https://www.instagram.com/p/C_GpwpdunG7/?igsh=MXcyNW96YWk5b2N6Mg==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pakistan ka SRK? Is he new?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Pakistan ka SRK? Is he new?
Yes. He is new.. and I think more than acting, he is a part from the team of production or shooting.
Ali Abbas and Hiba Aziz are part of this drama.
Will this replace Kaffara? I dont want to see her Ali Abbas again...
Ok this is too OTT
and the poster reminds me of aks
I think this is aafat drama
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165924389
Mrina please merge this thread
Teaser 1
Well I didn't expect it to come fast. I'll miss Kaffara 