Foofasa in some corner fighting for haq cause mamsa dhoka 

I've enjoyed him in the pass 3 episodes 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Foofasa in some corner fighting for haq cause mamsa dhoka 

I've enjoyed him in the pass 3 episodes 
Haa I am learning from the best- Ru baby🤭🤭
Ye sab kuch kya horaha hai..... anti phuphasa squad ke log kaha gaye....party Badal li
https://x.com/hiruu87/status/1841124918362050671?s=46
Omg they have worked together before 



Kisne nazar lagayi hai inn dono ko🔪🔪
Pakka padosi fd ke log honge
Ye sab kuch kya horaha hai..... anti phuphasa squad ke log kaha gaye....party Badal li

yipee eee ee. yipeee wooh hoooo 

Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Kya khayaal hai.. Birthday party wala episode mein for what will Ar sa get bashed more? For shouting at Ab or for stopping Vi from eating the cake, kithna manifestations tha here on the allergic reactions
Shouting at abhira ke liye tho everyday hota hai.... let's change this time cake keliye bash Karo... abhira ne kya perfect plan kiya tha.... armaan ne bigad diya
See it phuphu fanclub ki members increase horaha hain💃💃💃💃💃Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Foofasa in some corner fighting for haq cause mamsa dhoka
I've enjoyed him in the pass 3 episodes
dono chipke rehte the, I remember when Armaan said he won't talk to her for no 1 hour......abhi baat bhi nhi kar raha.
Well make one then I'll change it especially on Bawari Piya or wait till
feel, Armaan za is truly back 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Foofasa in some corner fighting for haq cause mamsa dhoka
I've enjoyed him in the pass 3 episodes
He was about to burst out into tears
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3