Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I've been checking my alerts but no new video, in the meantime enjoy thumbnail
Tum gif change karo please.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I've been checking my alerts but no new video, in the meantime enjoy thumbnail
Tum gif change karo please.
Nahi kuch kuch controversial tweets tha.. Just thought why ruining the fun element here😂😂Originally posted by: elizamerin
Don't you think you are deleting so many post of yours nowadays?
Aisa kya likh Rahi ho which we shouldn't read?
Kya khayaal hai.. Birthday party wala episode mein for what will Ar sa get bashed more? For shouting at Ab or for stopping Vi from eating the cake, kithna manifestations tha here on the allergic reactions
Meri pyaari phuphu
This limited word rule is so irritating
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Has someone seen this meme??
Mujhe Rohit ke dialogue se iski yaad aayi.
"I love you bhaiya, I love you bhaiya, I am so sorry bhaiya I am so sorry bhaiya"
Muje iss scene main hasi aagayi
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Kya khayaal hai.. Birthday party wala episode mein for what will Ar sa get bashed more? For shouting at Ab or for stopping Vi from eating the cake, kithna manifestations tha here on the allergic reactions
Meine pehle hi pucha dha na blame ke saath mother India ka chillana agar mila toh ??
Obv for shouting at Ab outside.. I think X mein already bahut ho chuka hain😅😅Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Kya khayaal hai.. Birthday party wala episode mein for what will Ar sa get bashed more? For shouting at Ab or for stopping Vi from eating the cake, kithna manifestations tha here on the allergic reactions
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I'll deal with Ar once episode aired but for bts only Ab I'm dealing with cause she really need to learn to leave well alone. You remember how Ar told Ab to not ask about chit wali ladki and Ab listen never asked again or interfere in his business. I need that Ab back, to listen
May be you are right.., at times one person needs to leave the other person alone give that space. May be then the other will recognise the real issue…. Abhira constant clinging to him is not working but then she has no one apart from him as well…
Aree waah tumne bhi team change kar li??

Ye sab kuch kya horaha hai..... anti phuphasa squad ke log kaha gaye....party Badal li
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3