Love this forum. Can discuss food here....💙💙.
Can we create a separate post where we add only recipe websites so that thy r not lost...?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Love this forum. Can discuss food here....💙💙.
Can we create a separate post where we add only recipe websites so that thy r not lost...?
Yup. We have a wet grinder too.
Sure, but it's better to categorize them I feel or people won't know where to look. Should we do cuisine-wise or food type? Like entrees, desserts, breads, rice etc?Love this forum. Can discuss food here....💙💙.
Can we create a separate post where we add only recipe websites so that thy r not lost...?
This seems like a fun forum if it gets crowd
I want to start dieting from tomorrow
Eating too much these days. 
waise bhi Navratri aarahi ( if u r Hindu)
yes good time to startOriginally posted by: SoniRita
waise bhi Navratri aarahi ( if u r Hindu)



Fir maze hi maze…. Festivities coming.
true, fasting in navratri then jalsa during Dusshera, Diwali

Today I tried Luwak coffee (don't judge) it wasn't that great🤷 maybe it wasn't authentic because I've heard such high praises of this coffee 
whats a luwak coffee now?Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Today I tried Luwak coffee (don't judge) it wasn't that great🤷 maybe it wasn't authentic because I've heard such high praises of this coffee