https://x.com/zybuff/status/1840288772610507165?s=46
He looks like Ibrahim Khan so much.
Page
of
1https://x.com/zybuff/status/1840288772610507165?s=46
He looks like Ibrahim Khan so much.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew it was going to be, just by looking at the topic
I agree, cause I also think he looks a lot like Ibrahim.. so much that they can pass for relatives… I actually googled Saifs ethnicity after I saw Ibrahim’s pix…. It seems like their ancestors were actual Pathans from Afghanistan, which explains his resemblance with khushal khan who is also a Pathan. In fact I think Ibrahim has more Pathan looking features than Saif
He looks good but sadly can’t act, just saw some clips of his old drama.Originally posted by: JustWandering
I knew it was going to be, just by looking at the topic
I agree, cause I also think he looks a lot like Ibrahim.. so much that they can pass for relatives… I actually googled Saifs ethnicity after I saw Ibrahim’s pix…. It seems like their ancestors were actual Pathans from Afghanistan, which explains his resemblance with khushal khan who is also a Pathan. In fact I think Ibrahim has more Pathan looking features than Saif
He’s 10/10 looks wise
A perfect chocolate boy who resembles Ibrahim.
If we talk about his acting, oh well he did well recently in barzakh, tho his role was very short.
Khushal is the next super hero for Pakistan- looks and acting perfect package and best part hes a SRK stannnn! haha
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4