Ibrahim Khan Paki Version

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#1

https://x.com/zybuff/status/1840288772610507165?s=46

He looks like Ibrahim Khan so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

978

Users

4

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

I knew it was going to be, just by looking at the topic

I agree, cause I also think he looks a lot like Ibrahim.. so much that they can pass for relatives… I actually googled Saifs ethnicity after I saw Ibrahim’s pix…. It seems like their ancestors were actual Pathans from Afghanistan, which explains his resemblance with khushal khan who is also a Pathan. In fact I think Ibrahim has more Pathan looking features than Saif

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I knew it was going to be, just by looking at the topic

I agree, cause I also think he looks a lot like Ibrahim.. so much that they can pass for relatives… I actually googled Saifs ethnicity after I saw Ibrahim’s pix…. It seems like their ancestors were actual Pathans from Afghanistan, which explains his resemblance with khushal khan who is also a Pathan. In fact I think Ibrahim has more Pathan looking features than Saif

He looks good but sadly can’t act, just saw some clips of his old drama.
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 years ago
#4

He’s 10/10 looks wisesmiley36 A perfect chocolate boy who resembles Ibrahim.

If we talk about his acting, oh well he did well recently in barzakh, tho his role was very short.

anna143 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Khushal is the next super hero for Pakistan- looks and acting perfect package and best part hes a SRK stannnn! haha

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 11 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".