10- Teeth, Put, Plant, Family, Square
Is the last one Pot instead of Put?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
10- Teeth, Put, Plant, Family, Square
Is the last one Pot instead of Put?
No. Put is the correct wordOriginally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Is the last one Pot instead of Put?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
yes, they were. You took a long route to reach word B๐
I should get more points for the creativity
What exactly is โmake cakeโ?
I guess making a cake?Originally posted by: minakrish
What exactly is โmake cakeโ?

Originally posted by: SoniRita
I guess making a cake?
Then it's baking a cake, not making a cake.

I won't be able to solve the questions as it will take long time and I m hell busy with Puja and Diwali season
no time at all 
You are quite happy with this round 
How is face related to cake? ๐ค
Is it bcz of how some ppl get their head smashed into the cake?
I won't be able to solve the questions as it will take long time and I m hell busy with Puja and Diwali season
no time at all
Send whatever s easy at least.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
30