Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Google it. Savory cake is real๐ I have an Italian recipe with ham and zucchini, or spinach and ricotta.
Acha wo sab choro aur yeh batao, were my paths correct??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Google it. Savory cake is real๐ I have an Italian recipe with ham and zucchini, or spinach and ricotta.
Acha wo sab choro aur yeh batao, were my paths correct??
there are savory cakes. Google it. You can find French and Italian recipes
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
there are savory cakes. Google it. You can find French and Italian recipes
I checked and there are so many types of Savory cakes.
yes, they were. You took a long route to reach word B๐
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
yes, they were. You took a long route to reach word B๐
What about us? Humne kya galti ki hai .. humari bhi batado
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
8- Wood, pasta, temperature, elettric, bun
Electric??correct?
I hate you.no my message is not short.its to the point.get lost


all those who submitted their answers gave correct paths
Same here
...I feel like giving up on this round 
Except for 1, i find all the sets of words totally disconnected. Have to think a lot....๐ข
Yes, i have heard of spice cakes also while watching MasterChef.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
30