If I watch Faraar it will be for Ahmad. Mehrunisa is a confidant actress. I like her too.
I will prob watch couple of episodes and then decide if it's worth it. I think next part of Parizaad is coming as well. I might just wait for that.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If I watch Faraar it will be for Ahmad. Mehrunisa is a confidant actress. I like her too.
I will prob watch couple of episodes and then decide if it's worth it. I think next part of Parizaad is coming as well. I might just wait for that.
Originally posted by: chai_chatter
I will prob watch couple of episodes and then decide if it's worth it. I think next part of Parizaad is coming as well. I might just wait for that.
Ahmad has Nadaan too. It is a mini series, but it will be worth it.
oh yes, heard about that, it looks interesting.
If I watch Faraar it will be for Ahmad. Mahenur is a confidant actress. I like her too.
And I will watch it for Hamza and Ahmed both and gonna skip mamya scenes 😂
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
And I will watch it for Hamza and Ahmed both and gonna skip mamya scenes 😂
Good for you I'll not skip
Thank God Musaddiq Malik Is Going To Direct Faraar through filter it's looking like khaie
So the drama has 2 directors