No. I am talking about an episode from Bol Kahaani. In which Saad played a shareef theif. It was beautifull.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No. I am talking about an episode from Bol Kahaani. In which Saad played a shareef theif. It was beautifull.
No. I am talking about an episode from Bol Kahaani. In which Saad played a shareef theif. It was beautifull.
Acha
Ooooo i remember I saw a clip on Instagram. I guess you talking about that.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Acha
Ooooo i remember I saw a clip on Instagram. I guess you talking about that.
It is a good watch for Saad's lovers
https://www.instagram.com/p/DAF8qibohGj/?igsh=MTR3NGxkY2tzaGp6dQ==
Mamya and Mahenur Haider along with Hamza and Ahmad
https://www.instagram.com/p/DAF8qibohGj/?igsh=MTR3NGxkY2tzaGp6dQ==
Mamya and Mehrunisa along with Hamza and Ahmad
woah, Ahmed!!! He looks hot!
Originally posted by: chai_chatter
woah, Ahmed!!! He looks hot!
Yes. Ahmad has always been hot. Which is your fav show of him?
Yeh Raha Dil, that was the cutest show.
Yes. He was so cute there.
I went on to watch Mera Yaar Mila Day thinking it will be great watching him romancing Sajal. But no.. his cemistry with Yumna in on another level. 🔥
]
Yes. He was so cute there.
I went on to watch Mera Yaar Mila Day thinking it will be great watching him romancing Sajal. But no.. his cemistry with Yumna in on another level. 🔥
I haven't seen that. Yumna and Ahmed are another level. They are my comfort ship, I know they won't disappoint me when I see them together. Anyways, let us see how is Faraar gonna be.
Originally posted by: chai_chatter
]
I haven't seen that. Yumna and Ahmed are another level. They are my comfort ship, I know they won't disappoint me when I see them together. Anyways, let us see how is Faraar gonna be.
If I watch Faraar it will be for Ahmad. Mahenur is a confidant actress. I like her too.