It is confirmed but shooting hasn't began yet
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is confirmed but shooting hasn't began yet
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Special condolences for green 😂
Ahmed is coming with Parizaad 2 so he may get a better project.
I still hope that it will be a thriller one not romantic.
I am not a fan of sequels..more interested for his other project with ramsha on hum..
I heard it's male centric but Green ka kuch pata nahi...thriller mein love hexagon na dalde...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I am not a fan of sequels..more interested for his other project with ramsha on hum..
I heard it's male centric but Green ka kuch pata nahi...thriller mein love hexagon na dalde...
BHNK Will Come On Next Year
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I am not a fan of sequels..more interested for his other project with ramsha on hum..
I heard it's male centric but Green ka kuch pata nahi...thriller mein love hexagon na dalde...
Same thoughts on sequels
Yup excited for Ramsha And Ahmed's one.
Hopefully there won't be any love story in it but yeah green loves to create love hexagones, octagones etc
Can you spot glimpses of Faraar's teaser here?
Can you spot glimpses of Faraar's teaser here?
Yuppp Faraar's glimpse is there
https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1836386873410785542?t=kaBQIfrUr-UC3LpOBRumaA&s=19
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yuppp Faraar's glimpse is there
https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1836386873410785542?t=kaBQIfrUr-UC3LpOBRumaA&s=19
Wow. These guys are on fire. 🔥 Maybe a gang who steal from rich ppl to help poors. 
Have you seen Saad Qureshi's theif act? 
Wow. These guys are on fire. 🔥 Maybe a gang who steal from rich ppl to help poors.
Have you seen Saad Qureshi's theif act?
Is Saad Qureshi and madiha Imam part of faraar ??
No. I was just mentioning another show. An episode from Bol Kahani, in which Saad played a theif. 
Wow. These guys are on fire. 🔥 Maybe a gang who steal from rich ppl to help poors.
Have you seen Saad Qureshi's theif act?
Yeah super excited for them
No, is saad there in these teasers?