I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀
It’s called jealously and insecurity

editing kar rahi hai

Nothing more to add
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀
The satisfaction to think about this
They invited this upon themselves. Sucks for themOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀

I saw a post on X today about finding happiness by being obsessed with fictional characters was about to post it itne main lehenga wala look milgaya
wahi mai bhi soch rahi thi....bechare blockersOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀

Originally posted by: Solitudelover
I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀
You are also blocked?? 

sochenge kitne velle log haiOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
I am off to sleep as well.. Just imagining how daily new bts thread with 150 pages of primarily blocked posts would be like😀
I saw a post on X today about finding happiness by being obsessed with fictional characters was about to post it itne main lehenga wala look milgaya
Ab tumhare post karne ka koi pahyda nhi hai. 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3