I remember, those threads would end faster than an express train
I could never keep up with them 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I remember, those threads would end faster than an express train
I could never keep up with them 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I can't imagine KP ever doing this, even if she does it will look fake.
The family members were so supportive and Manish/Dadi grieved in private about not having grandchildren so as to not make it harder for Kartik Naira than things already were. I cannot wrap my head around the current track on the same issue being SO AWFUL.
Lock huya ke nahi thread... Just checking
Omg 😱 150+ pages. Guys chill go sleep kal aur mehnat karni hai😂….. mods gonna get heart attack😆
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3