I did not mind Armaan today. His shock and inner conflict was understandable. But if he goes back to his shaddi zone in two days then gaali zaroor doongi 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I did not mind Armaan today. His shock and inner conflict was understandable. But if he goes back to his shaddi zone in two days then gaali zaroor doongi 
https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1835892632280588543
Familiarize yourself with the
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
For once, instead of his decision to marry abhira whatever may happen, I really want them to talk one to one & abhira asking him - Iss shaadi se kaun khush hone waala hain - His family, him or her.
Then why this jaldbaazi to marry.
I absolutely agree on this.. They are just not having proper , mature, realistic conversation on things that really matter and what they envision as their future with the family
Kya ho raha hai?? Kuch batao
Surekha ready for more naach gaana. 

cycle ride ke peeche yahi pehnkar khadi thi na Roohi...Armaan cycle pe bharat lekar jaanewaala hai kya 
But why is Ruhi not ready? Is she going to boycott the wedding along with Vidya, kV, and Sanju
Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
But why is Ruhi not ready? Is she going to boycott the wedding along with Vidya, kV, and Sanju
I need abhira to boycott the wedding rn ( if its not a promo). Baki koi kuch bhi karey 
Goenkas kyu ready hai shaadi ke liye
I thought Armaan baarat leke jayega reject hone ke liyehttps://x.com/RajRomit/status/1835892632280588543
Familiarize yourself with the
Pakka abhira won't reach

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3