I think she looks really good in Indian wear.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think she looks really good in Indian wear.
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think she looks really good in Indian wear.
It's from this Sari-shooting:
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23
🫣 what did I just see? 😵💫😵 irritating, awful and uncouth
Now SRK's PR cannot even stage manage such things properly.
This is going to make people dislike Suhana even more. 🙄😖 Totally undeserving of all this attention.
What makes you assume that? 🤖
Anyways what if Aryan Khan debuted instead of his sister?
Originally posted by: Surly_Devil
Anyways what if Aryan Khan debuted instead of his sister?
Anything is truly possible. 
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think she looks really good in Indian wear.
Omg I want to say something so badly but I don't want to get a warning
Please people, read between the lines
Indeed anything is possible in this world 🤪
ya, but some things should not be possible in this world.
Like this kid becoming a star. That kind of possibility we sure can do without

In India, the Khan Kids get what they want! 
No...obviously not from the audience and sm
https://youtu.be/VsZucvetXD4?si=cOA9unIFUV1lcjXF
https://x.com/i/status/2074001404558241837
https://x.com/i/status/2071823869003092379
https://x.com/i/status/2024365856487329878
https://youtu.be/g8iCeu9BovY?si=HJl1na86E1DQ8uO0
2