Written By Hina Huma Nafees
Directed By Fahim Burney
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_iezjNIgnY/?igsh=MXJveGpnYW12ZHQ1Mg==
Written By Hina Huma Nafees
Directed By Fahim Burney
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_iezjNIgnY/?igsh=MXJveGpnYW12ZHQ1Mg==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kaash koi acha ML hota
Burney also sucks as a director
Which drama it will replace ??
Wrong Post
E X T R A
Seems like a daily soap. Anmol swings between daily soaps and prime shows. 
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Which drama it will replace ??
Dua Aur Azaan , I think. 
And Ali Raza is here as well. He is everywhere . And I am not complaining. 
Teaser 2 is out. Ali Raza 
And Ali Raza is here as well. He is everywhere . And I am not complaining.
I just saw him in NJ,aur kahan py hai?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I just saw him in NJ,aur kahan py hai?
He was in Meesni and MGM. I am so happy for him
. I have liked him since Meesni