https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8g2RaQDN7E
What do you guys think? Is this true or just mere speculations?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8g2RaQDN7E
What do you guys think? Is this true or just mere speculations?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kangu must be thinking, I can finally get married now! But not with our dear Minty around!
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Kangu must be thinking, I can finally get married now! But not with our dear Minty around!
Kangana doesn't believe in marriage as she told Hrithik in one of her many emails at the very bottom. She does accept Hrithik as her Shiva, farishta, and man of light.
![]()
Koi dhangg ki aurat toh pasand karta Hrithik..
yeh kya bakri jaisi dikhnay waali cartoon-numa Saba
😂
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Kangu must be thinking, I can finally get married now! But not with our dear Minty around!
Minty spiritually shaadi kar chuki hai Hrithik say, kab ki...
She is no threat to anyone....this couple lives in the spiritual realm, iss maya jaal waali gandi dunya say kaheen bohut duur........... 🤗
--------------------------
I thought sirf mujhe aisa lag raha tha. I was feeling bad that I am thinking like this about her (still do, bechari ka koi kasoor nahi).
But m glad to see I am not the only one.
Originally posted by: sharaban
Minty spiritually shaadi kar chuki hai Hrithik say, kab ki...
She is no threat to anyone....this couple lives in the spiritual realm, iss maya jaal waali gandi dunya say kaheen bohut duur........... 🤗
--------------------------
Hai main marjawa! Kitna paq or paviter pyar hai! 

I thought sirf mujhe aisa lag raha tha. I was feeling bad that I am thinking like this about her (still do, bechari ka koi kasoor nahi).
But m glad to see I am not the only one.
Sari dunya aik taraf ho jaye bayshak, I will be standing with you for our stance at bakri jaisi dikhnay waali cartoon numa Saba Azaad😂
it was high time. Any more and she'd be wanting him to plant a ring on her finger. That's the trouble when it goes past an anniversary

. But all's well that ends well. Acha kiya ki patli gali se kut liya
Thought she was the one for him
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/worst-14-days-saba-azad-hospitalised-with-cyclospora-cayetanensis-infection-loses-4-kg_233132
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/hardik-pandya-and-mahieka-sharma-married-in-secret-viral-sindoor-photo-sparks-frenzy_235133
https://x.com/i/status/2051480151641489693
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
2