https://x.com/mylifemyrule22/status/1829851651441615207
Uka ka happy era over 
Anupama may have a leap so yrkkh leap is on cards ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/mylifemyrule22/status/1829851651441615207
Uka ka happy era over 
Anupama may have a leap so yrkkh leap is on cards ?
Inka sambhog ho Gaya kya?
ha i think i remember seeing some comment that only this show showed natural sambhogInka sambhog ho Gaya kya?

damn so actual separation incoming?Originally posted by: firewings_diya
ha i think i remember seeing some comment that only this show showed natural sambhog
shayad even my mom was saying woh bhi bakwas hojayegadamn so actual separation incoming?
did you guys knew sudhanshu was part of band of boys??
I loved them at some point of time but I did not remembered their face
https://youtu.be/bUjJLPmGGcE?si=5RdPb39cO1S1lrbo
That’s how I know Sudhanshu. From his band of boys days
accha I knew them but never concentrated on their face I knew 2 members in that who were good actors sudhanshu I only saw him in anupama and shh koi haiThat’s how I know Sudhanshu. From his band of boys days

he is joining back may be that's why he left maa
He can do side by side. Damn I remember reading sudhanshu leaving ABOB and now rejoining. What a full circle ⭕️
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k