Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You still remember that I like her!
😘
I thought GM has just begun🤔. But you are right.
Mostly KRQ dramas end within 24 episodes so GM will also going to end soon.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Mostly KRQ dramas end within 24 episodes so GM will also going to end soon.
Good as I stopped watching it weeks back.
Sami Khan teaser is out :
Teaser is awesome 🔥
Eager to see Ramsha n khushal's too.
Ramsha's teaser is already out yesterday
Looks like Khusshal's First Look is releasing Today as I Previously told that his character will be toxic like shamsher from KTK