Khushhal Khan and Ramsha Khan To Be Paired on a New Green TV drama Titled Duniyapur and It's Shooting Is already Started
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.instagram.com/p/C3SBRdTsOOy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Show Discussions
Khushhal Khan and Ramsha Khan To Be Paired on a New Green TV drama Titled Duniyapur and It's Shooting Is already Started
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.instagram.com/p/C3SBRdTsOOy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good to see Ramsha back :D
Finally Ramsha, were missing her.
Khushhal is back.
I am happy to see him doing a Green TV show. Green is the most versatile channel currently.
I am neither a fan of Ramsha nor khushhal ki so skip Karon gii 😌
But still green TV dramas never get good TRPsKhushhal is back.
I am happy to see him doing a Green TV show. Green is the most versatile channel currently.
Khushhal is back.
I am happy to see him doing a Green TV show. Green is the most versatile channel currently.
But still My respect over him is lost after his blonde kaand i wish it was Danny Zee instead (No Shade To Khusshal) but I'm glad Sami is also in this show atleast he will save the show
Shukar hai we have another ML to save the show