If you know about more, please do post links, Monday seems too far away....

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If you know about more, please do post links, Monday seems too far away....

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21
hello, everyone
i'm new here and in the mood to read some ffs ngl. so, do we have any ?
Hi are you new here ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkPAQFdpCC0 Adeel se aur kya hi expect kar sake hain, he didn't just envy them, he planted insecurities in Mustafa's head. Poor guy has been skipping meals and living on chai and medicines. At least Sharju is having a better time with her parents and sister
https://x.com/cupidlovesangst/status/1829789402962522322?s=46
What is going on lol

Both Adeel and Rubab have fans making edit on them, I saw one of Naema and her sassy attitude as Rubab, praises for her long hair..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_VITbQvk3r/?igsh=Ymc5bHJxZjJrcGY=
They are releasing ost today
Originally posted by: meandwho
Both Adeel and Rubab have fans making edit on them, I saw one of Naema and her sassy attitude as Rubab, praises for her long hair..
Yeah i saw that too.Those two characters are actually interesting not the typical vamp,so ppl are enjoying them too
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_VITbQvk3r/?igsh=Ymc5bHJxZjJrcGY=
They are releasing ost today
Why so late though? I am addicted to this song.
Yeah i saw that too.Those two characters are actually interesting not the typical vamp,so ppl are enjoying them too
I like Natasha's (Rubab's friend) awkward and aesthetically challenged and wide load husband..hope we see more of him (no puns intended).. i need a short spin off of their love story
Why so late though? I am addicted to this song.
No idea.I thought they won’t release it anymore